Hi there, I'm writing my dissertation in Markdown and then converting to Word. I want to number the frontmatter of my dissertation with roman numerals and the rest 1, 2, 3 etc. Is there a way to do this within my .md docs? I already have a .lua filter for \newpage. Is there such a filter for \frontmatter etc.? And how would I go about indicating type of numbering for each section? Thanks! -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/aeabfcec-5b6e-46a7-abae-b86ee71d2eafn%40googlegroups.com.