I also agree interpreting the logo as P might be a bit restrictive, and how the logo should be interpreted is still controversial here. I think we should focus on the logo itself and so far there’s already consensus on the basic design. And I think we can commit to one first. I think how the logo is used (eg \LaTeX style, style it like a P besides andoc, etc), website redesign, how to interprets it or left uninterpreted for people to imagine, can be decided later. Also note that logo design can evolve over time (Eg twitter bird logo actually do change over time, albeit relatively small changes only, Eg as how the wing is now more “uplifting”.) -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/aeaf4d4e-c5f2-43fc-90f6-bb991b51edc9%40googlegroups.com.