Update: Switched back to version 1.0 in homebrew % brew info pandoc % brew switch pandoc 1.19.2.4 CSS is working again and so is the yaml header. In my previous run, when I checked the html file, there was no header in it. Nothing in the yaml header made it to the html. On Monday, October 30, 2017 at 10:54:49 AM UTC-6, Vikram Chhatre wrote: > > I have been working on a mansucript with a yaml header and until this > morning I was getting expected output with pandoc 1. > > % pandoc -c style.css input.md -o output.html --bibliography new.bib > > However, this morning I updated pandoc to 2 (homebrew) and now my > stylesheet is not working. Neither is anything in the yaml header. > > I have tried the --css flag instead of -c but that makes no difference. > > Anyone else experiencing this? > > > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/af123a2f-2aab-4145-8841-091d5cb87b02%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.