Hi, Kind of like the title says. By default I was calling pandoc *.md -o pdf But i was wondering if there was a way I could supply a file containing the locations of the .md files i wanted in their order and locations. (I know that i could change the order by changing their names accordingly, but then I would also have to change any link names to those file. Would just like to see if this is doable before i start writing my preprocessor script!) :) Thanks again everyone for all the help!! Russ -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/b03e5504-498f-4879-9611-ae8772ae2e4bn%40googlegroups.com.