* custom pdf engine
@ 2021-10-30  1:14 jlr...-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org
       [not found] ` <564ab376-fb82-4ad1-ad50-baeca0ba552an-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: jlr...-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org @ 2021-10-30  1:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hello!

I'm writing a lua filter to generate an eplain document; but then I
realized I would have to make a two step process: 1. to generate the
--standalone document, and 2. to call the pdftex (plain) executable to
generate the pdf. Is there a way to call a custom --pdf-engine to do the
job automatically?

Curious,

* Re: custom pdf engine
       [not found] ` <564ab376-fb82-4ad1-ad50-baeca0ba552an-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>