Hello, I actually know implicit_header_references but I actually misunderstood it. I thought this extension was managing the implicit identifier that exists in headers. Then indeed, I think that would be fair to have something similar, maybe implicit_caption_references. But maybe that would also be possible to extend the implicit_header_references to any identifier ? Louis Le vendredi 24 juin 2022 à 11:56:58 UTC+2, Albert Krewinkel a écrit : > Louis writes: > > > I don't want an hyperlink but an internal link (#mypic in html). > > > > What I can eventually do is [my picture](#mypic) > > > > ...while for other labels like headers, it only requires [mypic] > > Pandoc has a Markdown extension named `implicit_header_references` that > allows [mypic] instead of the longer syntax: > https://pandoc.org/MANUAL#extension-implicit_header_references > > So if I understand correctly, you are asking for something like an > `implicit_image_references` extension that would allow to reference a > picture like `![my image caption](mypic.png)` with just `[my image > caption]`. > > Did I get that right? > > > -- > Albert Krewinkel > GPG: 8eed e3e2 e8c5 6f18 81fe e836 388d c0b2 1f63 1124 > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/b080bbbc-2ed5-4a1d-a8af-edfd50e7a679n%40googlegroups.com.