* Diagram representation
@ 2021-09-28  9:31 Cardea
       [not found] ` <9a146188-e9eb-4a36-8c7a-993d8aa3a2f6n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Cardea @ 2021-09-28  9:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hi everyone,
I was converting a docx file containing some word diagram (e.g smartArt
graphics) and realized that the reader does not generate any corresponding
data structure.
It seems to me it would be beneficial to give word diagram the same
treatment as the word chart that docx reader already change to a span with
the placeholder span "[CHART]".
Would you accept a Merge Request that adds such placeholder for word
diagrams ?

Thanks

* Re: Diagram representation
       [not found] ` <9a146188-e9eb-4a36-8c7a-993d8aa3a2f6n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2021-09-28 15:53   ` John MacFarlane
       [not found]     ` <m24ka41ytk.fsf-d8241O7hbXoP5tpWdHSM3tPlBySK3R6THiGdP5j34PU@public.gmane.org>
From: John MacFarlane @ 2021-09-28 15:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Cardea, pandoc-discuss

Yes, that sounds like a good idea, go ahead!

Cardea <gchapuis10-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> writes:

> Hi everyone,
> I was converting a docx file containing some word diagram (e.g smartArt
> graphics) and realized that the reader does not generate any corresponding
> data structure.
> It seems to me it would be beneficial to give word diagram the same
> treatment as the word chart that docx reader already change to a span with
> the placeholder span "[CHART]".
> Would you accept a Merge Request that adds such placeholder for word
> diagrams ?
>
> Thanks
>
> --

* Re: Diagram representation