* switching extensions and why two spaces before link references?
@ 2021-12-14 19:11 Joseph Reagle
From: Joseph Reagle @ 2021-12-14 19:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

I sometimes need to take a markdown document and change one thing, like convert table formats, header styles, or reference locations. That is, change specific things keeping most everything else the same. Last time I checked, there was no easy way to do this, and there wasn't a way to get a guess of what extensions/options are dominant for a given input file. Is this still true? If so, any tips for doing these things?

Also, when converting reference-location, I notice that there are two spaces before the open bracket, I wonder why?

```
> Another quotation. [1]

   [1]: https://www.reuters.com/article/urnidgns002570f3005978d8002576f60035a6bb/long-url-please-idUS98192761820100330

```

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-12-14 19:11 UTC | newest]