Dear all, I am new to pandoc, and searched this forum of discussion without finding any similar issue. Here is a bug I think I found. I reduced the input document to an almost minimal form, and it is attached to this message. I am working under ubuntu 20.04, and downloaded the latest pandoc 2.14.1. The issue is related to a document that contains an array, and inside one of the cells of this array, there is another array. 1. Bug from .docx to latex Here is the conversion line I used : pandoc --standalone --extract-media=. -t latex -f docx Nested_arrays.docx -o Nested_arrays.tex When doing this conversion, pandoc sees that there is a table inside the table. Hence, pandoc produces a longtable nested inside another longtable. And this produces a latex error ! Forbidden control sequence found while scanning use of \LT@nofcols. I'm not using longtables usually in my latex code, but after some search on the internet, maybe the problem comes from an impossibility to nest a longtable inside another longtable, hence the output should be changed ? Here is how I fixed this error, by modifying the .tex output by pandoc: * changing the longtable inside the bigger one to a tabular * and, of course, removing \endhead of this inner array because tabulars do not have \endhead 2. Bug from .odt (to latex, to markdown...) I thought that maybe the bug was linked to the .docx document I received from my colleague, so I saved the document to a .odt document. And this is way worse ! This time, the line containing the nested array is simply not output at all, neither if I ask to produce latex, nor if I ask pandoc to produce markdown. pandoc --standalone --extract-media=. -t latex -f odt Nested_arrays.odt -o Nested_arrays.tex 3. Finally, but this time I saw that this has already been discussed : as you can see, the inner table would be clearer for pupils with all lines drawn, because it is intended to be a clear array that pupils have to fill. If there was a way to specify that "I want to keep all those ugly lines inside the output latex code please, whatever you think of this design choice", this would be awesome :) Thanks in advance for your replies, and have a nice day. Yann -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/b1e18482-a9ec-4f53-8453-b765fb199cc4n%40googlegroups.com.