Table floats with tabular material vs longtable has been discussed before and there doesn't seem to be a solution that satisfies all users. Would it be possible to make different table styles configurable with pandoc? An option like: tables=longtable|table would be much appreciated. If possible, I'd also like to propose a third option, maybe called "plaintable" or "plaintabular" or something, that also disables pandoc's control of table widths with minipages. Some users (like me) would like plain tables and solve too wide tables in other ways (like redefining the table environment to set a different font size). -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/b2f7f1b5-c1ba-433c-aaa3-49feeceea822n%40googlegroups.com.