Since I had a Linux host available, I went around that issue with Windows and shell expansion. pandoc -f html -t epub3 -o output.epub input.html pandoc ran successfully (no error message), but the EPUB can't be opened in a Windows GUI application that supports EPUB files ("Error loading file.epub"). Likewise, I can't open the file after changing its extension from EPUB to ZIP. Here's the input files (HTML + PNGs): https://we.tl/t-5EeGXML1rb Do I need extra options in the command line? Le mercredi 22 avril 2020 11:55:49 UTC+2, Heck Lennon a écrit : > > Thanks everyone for the infos! > > Le mercredi 22 avril 2020 01:25:21 UTC+2, Kolen Cheung a écrit : >> >> A side note, since your goal is to convert from PDF to ePub, you probably >> will have better results using other tools. Eg I know it can be converted >> to docx, and then from docx to ePub. There may he tool that can help you >> convert that directly too. Essentially for the tools you choose, you’d want >> to choose one preserving most information. And since pandoc focuses many on >> the structure of the document, much other information would be lost. The >> choice of tool also depends on which ones you’re comfortable with, Eg the >> PDF to docx I mentioned probably can be done by Adobe Acrobat and MS Word. >> But they are proprietary and difficult to run from the command line. >> >> In your case, since you have a tool preconverted them to html already, >> html to ePub can be done better by some other engines (since the 2 are >> closely related.) may be you can try Calibre which also have a cli. > > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/b3218bbb-9846-4e52-b201-7e4a1b8b09d6%40googlegroups.com.