Thanks, Denis for your reply. Hi, > > > Am 07.09.2020 um 06:28 schrieb Matt Gass: > > I'm having difficulty using pandoc with the latex package > turabian-formatting thesis, > but some conflict between the pandoc latex template, `pandoc-citeproc`, > and/or the latex package is clobbering the bibliography: > > > Giving advice is difficult without knowing more details... E.g. how are > you loading the turabian-formatting package? > > > If I use citeproc, the bibliography is inserted at the end of the main > body where the paragraph formatting is not correct for a bibliography. > > Yeah, that's the way the bibliography is inserted at the moment. You can > adjust the formatting if you redefine the cslreferences environment. The > default is: > > ```\newlength{\cslhangindent} > \setlength{\cslhangindent}{1.5em} > \newenvironment{cslreferences}% > {$if(csl-hanging-indent)$\setlength{\parindent}{0pt}% > \everypar{\setlength{\hangindent}{\cslhangindent}}\ignorespaces$endif$}% > {\par} > ``` > > So, maybe that may be an easy solution if paragraph formatting is the only > problem. > > I don't know this particular package. But maybe you could just add a > `\backmatter` commmand somewhere at the end of you paper? > > > > If I use biblatex and `\printbibliography` command rather than citeproc, > the bibliography never appears. > > > You are using the the `--biblatex` option? If so, the documentation says > this: > > > Use biblatex for citations in LaTeX output. This option is not for use > with the pandoc-citeproc filter or with PDF output. It is intended for use > in producing a LaTeX file that can be processed with bibtex or biber. > > So, you can't go directly to PDF, but you'll need to produce a tex-file > first. Then you can do pdflatex, biber, pdflatex as usual. > > > > I've also tried to merge the default pandoc latex template with the > turabian-formatting template, but citeproc seems determined to place the > bibliography at the end of `\mainmatter`. > > > Yes, that's how it is currently. You can use this syntax to move your > bibliography to some other place: > > ``` > ::: {#refs} > ::: > ``` > But I think it will always end up in the body. > > @JohnMacFarlane: Will your new-pandoc-citeproc library change that? > > Best, > Denis > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/b37916e0-f90f-4c8e-abd9-2fc51d62b992n%40googlegroups.com.