I have a whole bunch of google docs in a folder. Let say 20 files for the time being, I have a lot more than that, but in one directory there are twenty files. I want to convert all of these files from .gdoc to .md 1. I didn't see any way for pandoc to do this, is there a way? 2. Is there a way to batch process this? I don't want to have to go into every google doc and save as, and then convert Lastly, what tools are you using to collaborate in MD. are you putting things into github? If so are you using the Github editor or another editor. I was using StackEdit, but it doesn't look like it is being supported. Thanks -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/b3abcff6-701d-4a64-b5b0-9faee1b2b1a4n%40googlegroups.com.