Hello I recently installed pandoc in order to import and edit HTML files, however when I try to import the file is grayed out in the file browser. When I drag the html file onto Typora nothing happens (the window gains focus but nothing appears). I'm using pandoc 1.19.2.1 and Typora 0.9.9.10.8 on Mac OS High Sierra. Any suggestions? Thanks, Ed -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/b4807b57-8741-4cf6-b139-2c6c1bb098ac%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.