Hi, I have an org file which I am trying to convert to markdown. It is having trouble with lines in the file that consist of a single pipe (|) character only. Such files cause pandoc to hang during the conversion, with the memory usage steadily increasing. Anyone know of a way I can get this type of conversion to succeed, without changing the file contents? -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/b4c5e2db-976f-4514-8060-63b79d31ecffn%40googlegroups.com.