* Run Pandoc on a web server
@ 2017-10-05 16:34 paulo7ca-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w
       [not found] ` <c2625c79-7f4f-446f-a900-11ede02dd9f6-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: paulo7ca-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w @ 2017-10-05 16:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Can I use https://github.com/mrded/pandoc-as-a-service to run pandoc on a
web server, convert html to docx and download the docx file generated?

How can I do it?

* Re: Run Pandoc on a web server
       [not found] ` <c2625c79-7f4f-446f-a900-11ede02dd9f6-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2017-10-05 19:36   ` Agustín Martín
       [not found]     ` <262da48a-6c39-4ee7-9d96-668f7445ad2b-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Agustín Martín @ 2017-10-05 19:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Probably. You'd have an easier time using it as it is even if you executed
it on a web server, instead of adapting the js to your own web.

Reading the page you posted, it explains how to convert to docx.
I guess you'd need to enter text/html as source and /docx on the url for
conversion format.

I remember there was another server based on docker. You can see the
project at https://github.com/metal3d/docker-pandoc-server
It accepted tar files, so you could add images to your markdown/html source
for instance, but I didn't get to test it.

Good luck!

On Thursday, October 5, 2017 at 6:34:52 PM UTC+2, paul...-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org wrote:

> Can I use https://github.com/mrded/pandoc-as-a-service
> <https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fmrded%2Fpandoc-as-a-service&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNFt-IZVWH6K1DRnOmY1yrt-PAOiiQ>
> to run pandoc on a web server, convert html to docx and download the docx
> file generated?
>
> How can I do it?

* Re: Run Pandoc on a web server
       [not found]     ` <262da48a-6c39-4ee7-9d96-668f7445ad2b-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>