* A previous enhancement is not complete.
@ 2021-07-13  8:55 Ssue
       [not found] ` <450ae4a5-9c0e-4fe0-a2bf-4aef19fdaeb7n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Ssue @ 2021-07-13  8:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

I post a comment five days ago here
https://github.com/jgm/pandoc/issues/1196#issuecomment-876343846. Since no
further reply, I come here for more communication.

Basically, it seems that a previous enhancement is incomplete. There was a
fix eliminating the two blank lines occurred ahead and after latex
environment. While it works for "equation" environment,  it doesn't for
"subequations" environment.

Tested using Pandoc 2.12. Some other computing program is connected with
pandoc in my computer, so by far I have not tested this on latest version.

* Re: A previous enhancement is not complete.
       [not found] ` <450ae4a5-9c0e-4fe0-a2bf-4aef19fdaeb7n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2021-07-14 23:10   ` Julien Dutant
From: Julien Dutant @ 2021-07-14 23:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss