Hi, I'm using pandoc to parse Markdown input to AST, make some actions based on Markdown input's contents and then make some tiny alteration to the input files. The issue is: this flow doesn't work for me: AST -> my filter -> AST -> output.md because Pandoc generates Markdown that differs in style from my original .md files So the question is: will Pandoc ever include line numbers in it's AST trees for more convenient changing of files? This node.js library does that: https://astexplorer.net/ (I'm not using it because it does not recognize LaTeX formulas properly) Are there any workarounds apart from counting characters in the AST nodes? -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/b94b357f-aeea-450e-b6cd-cdc3e0aa432b%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.