* Docx to org-mode, headline problems.
@ 2015-11-26 16:54 Nikolai Stenfors
       [not found] ` <b98fd84a-00d2-4b41-877f-e9e58b81f223-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Nikolai Stenfors @ 2015-11-26 16:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

I'm trying to collaborate with co-authors (only using MS Word) by Org ->
DOCX -> Org according to:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2015-06/msg00246.html

However, converting docx->org-mode (pandoc -s -o foo.docx foo.org)- the
headlines in the docx-file are not converted to headlines (with one,
two,three stars) in the org-mode.

What am I missing?

* Re: Docx to org-mode, headline problems.
       [not found] ` <b98fd84a-00d2-4b41-877f-e9e58b81f223-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2015-12-01  2:20   ` Jesse Rosenthal
       [not found]     ` <m1zixu52qr.fsf-4GNroTWusrE@public.gmane.org>
From: Jesse Rosenthal @ 2015-12-01  2:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nikolai Stenfors, pandoc-discuss

Hi Nikolai,

It's hard to know what the problem is from this email. If you send along
(i) the original org file, (ii) the intermediate docx file, and (iii)
the final org file, I'll take a look.

Best,
Jesse

@ 2015-12-01  6:59       ` Nikolai Stenfors