* How to generate endnotes LaTeX->Word?
@ 2021-05-21 21:40 M A
       [not found] ` <49706bc8-2016-449a-a5a2-9660a2f24fbdn-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: M A @ 2021-05-21 21:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Based on my understanding of the discussion in this github issue:
https://github.com/jgm/pandoc/issues/4041 ,
it looks like there is no general way to generate endnotes.  Is this
correct?  (There is an option --reference-location that does something like
this for Markdown output.)

I'm generating a Word document from LaTeX.  I know how to generate endnotes
in LaTeX using the LaTeX endnote package and using the \endnote command and
\theendnotes.  However, when I use this with Pandoc, the notes disappear.
Here is an example of the kind of pandoc command line I use:

 pandoc -N --filter pandoc-crossref --citeproc --bibliography mybib.bib
--csl .chicago-author-date.csl  mydoc.tex -o mydoc.docx

Is there a workaround of some kind?  (I'm converting a book, and there are
many notes, so converting the notes to text at the end of the document by
hand while preserving the numbering is something I'd like to avoid.)

Thanks!

* Re: How to generate endnotes LaTeX->Word?
       [not found] ` <49706bc8-2016-449a-a5a2-9660a2f24fbdn-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2021-05-22  7:11   ` Bastien DUMONT
From: Bastien DUMONT @ 2021-05-22  7:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

Isn't Word able to convert all footnotes to endnotes?

@ 2021-05-22 20:56     ` M A
From: M A @ 2021-05-22 20:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss