I have make a few sample of the same epub. Then I want to change the style a little bit so I change the command line from pandoc -o intro.epub title.md intro.md to pandoc -o intro.epub -css=markdownhere.css title.md intro.md I can see the tiltle page color have changed. But the content of intro.md was not included. What I did wrong? -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/b9d60c59-059e-4c37-b394-f7390885ceb3n%40googlegroups.com.