I am having a problem with dollar signs getting removed on a markdown to docx conversion. My markdown with "$10 to $65" shows in docx output as "0 to 5" This is pandoc version 2.9.2.1 Here is the command I am running: pandoc -f markdown+multiline_tables+hard_line_breaks+mmd_title_block --reference-doc=refDoc.docx --output=tmp.docx tmp.txt" Any idea how to fix? I don't see anything in version notes to suggest upgrading pandoc from my current version would address an issue with dollar signs. I've become aware of tex_math_dollars extension, but documentation seems to suggest my input formatting should be exempted from this. Thanks. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/ba2652d0-4561-4680-9e5f-46bbd7b6dc09n%40googlegroups.com.