I'm translating a LaTeX document into docx. I have some custom environments in LaTeX, for example "notes". I would like these to appear with a custom style in the docx output. The docx style would be defined in the docx "reference document". Is there a way to add style instructions in the LaTeX code, to specify the target docx style for a LaTeX environment? For HTML or Markdown this seems to be straightforwared (like here , using
tags), but I can't figure out how to do the same from a LaTeX source document. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/ba7e6ace-1c8a-456e-9201-e32f2b28d8b3n%40googlegroups.com.