* Process multiple files with pandoc
@ 2017-08-31 14:51 Code Faster
       [not found] ` <57b91dde-4750-48a4-b79a-d8c9020b373e-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Code Faster @ 2017-08-31 14:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hi!

I have a folder structure like

a.md
c.md
subfolder/b.md
subfolder/subsubfolder/d.md

and I would like to transform them to e.g. latex like

a.md
a.tex
c.md
c.tex
subfolder/b.md
subfolder/b.tex
subfolder/subsubfolder/d.md
subfolder/subsubfolder/d.tex

Do you know if there is a platform-independend command for this without
using bash or windows-shell?

Regards

* Re: Process multiple files with pandoc
       [not found] ` <57b91dde-4750-48a4-b79a-d8c9020b373e-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2017-08-31 16:17   ` Daniel Staal
From: Daniel Staal @ 2017-08-31 16:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

On 8/31/17 10:51 AM, Code Faster wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have a folder structure like
>
> a.md
> c.md
> subfolder/b.md
> subfolder/subsubfolder/d.md
>
> and I would like to transform them to e.g. latex like
>
> a.md
> a.tex
> c.md
> c.tex
> subfolder/b.md
> subfolder/b.tex
> subfolder/subsubfolder/d.md
> subfolder/subsubfolder/d.tex
>
> Do you know if there is a platform-independend command for this without
> using bash or windows-shell?

Would Python or Perl count as platform-independent?  I don't think there
is anything to do this in Pandoc itself, though it's fairly trivial in
any shell or scripting language.

Daniel T. Staal

local copyright law.

@ 2017-09-01  4:22   ` Kolen Cheung
From: Kolen Cheung @ 2017-09-01  4:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Why you need it to be platform independent first?

It's always possible to do it, but if e.g. makefile can be used, what you're asking can be done in 4 lines in makefile.

@ 2017-09-01  4:24   ` Kolen Cheung
From: Kolen Cheung @ 2017-09-01  4:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss