Hi. I'm pretty new to Pandoc, so just figuring things out. (It's weird to realize that I made my living in much of the 90s hacking together scripts to convert markup languages, and now this one tool appears to do it all.) I'm writing a newsletter in Markdown and would also like to generate a more-printable PDF version. I have most of it working, but have hit one problem: There are specific places where I know that I would like to have a \columnbreak (within a multicol environment) in the LaTeX-generated PDF. Is there a straightforward way to put something in the Markdown that, while not visible in the Markdown-generated HTML, becomes the \columnbreak in the LaTeX? -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/bd8af183-da78-4596-8a75-56d25828b757n%40googlegroups.com.