* What is correct syntax four --resource-path CMD line argument
@ 2021-03-26 12:59 krulis....-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org
       [not found] ` <b1147ea9-a77b-4432-a3bd-97388046e603n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: krulis....-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org @ 2021-03-26 12:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hello,

in my previous question I was redirected to using `--resource-path` CMD
line argument to find files defined with `#+INCLUDE` directive while
converting `org-mode` to other formats. But I am having hard time to make
it work.

I have read the manual. If I have following project structure:

```
makefile
src/main.org
src/chapters/chapter1.org
```

how can I specify with `--resource path` where to look for `chapter1.org`
file (included by `main.org` file) if I am running `pandoc` through `make`?

I have tryed:

```
.:src
".:src"
```

And some other alternatives.

The only way I made it work was by using `cd` in make to change directory
to `./src` and executing `pandoc` from there, which is ... Suboptimal.

* Re: What is correct syntax four --resource-path CMD line argument
       [not found] ` <b1147ea9-a77b-4432-a3bd-97388046e603n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2021-03-26 16:55   ` Loïc Houpert
       [not found]     ` <6d1c3021-d472-4ab9-9e69-f66e343e622en-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Loïc Houpert @ 2021-03-26 16:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

One of my command line argument to load files from the current folder and
the .images/ folder is:
    --resource-path=".:.images" \

and it works fine

Loic