I would like to be able to run pandoc-based document builds on an iPad. This seems to be possible with the [a-Shell app](https://holzschu.github.io/a-Shell_iOS/). It provides a Unix-like shell with LaTeX (additional 1.3GB download), Python, Lua, and many command line utilities. C and C++ programs can be compiled to WebAssembly on the device and run there. It is also possible to cross-compile for a-Shell, using a [customized WASI-SDK](https://github.com/holzschu/wasi-sdk). [Asterius](https://github.com/tweag/asterius) compiles Haskell to WebAssembly, and there are a couple of demos that use it to run pandoc in a webpage, but the WebAssembly files they use offer a simple JavaScript interface to the Haskell pandoc function: (input, from format, to format) -> output. I need the full command line interface to run document builds. It looks possible, but since I've never used Haskell, its build tools, or WASI-SDK, I'm not sure how to go about this. There's a pre-built Docker container for Asterius with about 2000 packages from Stockage (I think I can guess what that is), but I don't know if I can use that, or if I have to rebuild everything from scratch using the customized WASI-SDK. After that, I guess I would download the pandoc source and follow the instructions for building it with cabal, using `ahc-cabal` in place of `cabal`. But if anything goes wrong with the cabal build, I'll be lost. Has anyone already done this? -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/bfa54f4a-eedc-4e8e-8671-1aa9f6c63e1dn%40googlegroups.com.