* Trying to convert a custom-style in docx to code block output in markdown
@ 2023-02-14  2:12 Duncan Mackenzie
From: Duncan Mackenzie @ 2023-02-14  2:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hey folks, I've been searching on lua, Blocks, and custom-style without
finding anyone doing exactly what I'm trying to do, but my apologies if it
is already in here somewhere.

I'm trying to convert from docx to markdown, in such a way as to make
writing technical content easier. One idea I had is that if in the docx you
had

```
this is my text
and some more
and yet another line
```

and you created a custom style in the docx called 'code', selected that
block of 5 lines and applied the 'code' style... that using a lua filter
you could then write out a pandoc CodeBlock.

My issue is that I'm able to see 5 Div blocks, each with the custom-style
attribute of "code", but what I was hoping to see was a single Div with 5
Divs inside it, or something similar... because I want to (in the filter)
create a new CodeBlock with the 3 inner lines as the 'text' content.

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks