Hey, I attempted to create a lua script for this.. However I wasn't able to figure it out. (From a fairly primative base sorry..) I am trying to make this work: https://github.com/aubelsb2/pandoc-md-recurse But using a lua script to pick up the links, append the md file, substitute them with references to the new section, and insert images from a relative location to the file. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/c0ecb03f-64c2-4c0e-8b0c-56ed1f380ac5n%40googlegroups.com.