My 2 cents: 1. Might look better in color... Something like #2075c1 ? 2. I think a regular but italic serif 'd' might look good, instead of the "flipped P". The italic d would suggest how Pandoc lets you style your text. The dropped down kerned-in 'd' reminds me of the LaTeX logo, and I think it looks nice. -- John On Thu, Dec 5, 2019, at 2:14 PM, allefeld wrote: > Hi Kolen, > > I still also think that the simple reversed pilcrow is a good logo in itself. > > Beyond that, we are again getting into graphic design territory. Modifying the shapes in this case is relatively simple, because they are very geometric, but still, it's getting dangerous. > > That being said, here is a version with an open bowl on the "d": > ReversedPilcrowDoubleFlippedTrimmedSerifOpen.svg.png > and a version where the "d" is moved to the lower left so that the icon has a square outline: > ReversedPilcrowDoubleFlippedTrimmedSerifOpenSquare.svg.png > > John, your thoughts are the most important ones here. What do you think? > > Carsten > > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/c110822a-9574-4d21-9867-9b2b08914349%40www.fastmail.com.