I have been using pandoc + LaTeX + Biblatex for several years now as my normal tool for scholarly writing, and I find the biblatex filter really excellent. For some reasons, the style of a journal requires a particular biblatex style "mixture": ``` citestyle=ext-authoryear, bibstyle=ext-authortitle ``` For a similar use, see e.g. https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/433643/customizing-biblatex-authoryear-labels-in-bibliography-and-format-of-editor . Question: while I normally write, in my YAML header: ``` biblio-style: ``` I was not able to find a YAML instruction suitable for this particular need, i.e. two searate style for citation and for the final bibliography. Not a big issue, since I can edit the TeX file with s simple sed script, but I was just curious to know if it is possible to incorporate this instruction within a YAML header. Many thanks for everything. guido (Italy) -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/c12bf5d1-72d3-4883-b1af-425594f27822n%40googlegroups.com.