Hi all, since the following commit ``` bb36f127e * LaTeX template: include bookmark package unconditionally.` ``` I get an incomplete pdf output for slides based on beamer. The first slide is incomplete, slide numbers are incorrect and headers are missing. Creating a .tex and running xelatex / lualatex two times produces the desired output, running either only once reproduces the effect of the incomplete pdf. The commit message of the above commit states ``` As a consequence, we now default to running LaTeX only once in producing a PDF (instead of twice). If a table of contents is present, we still have to run three times to get the page numbers. ``` is there a way to force running latex twice/thrice even if there is not toc? best regards Matthias -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/c17d418c-d9c5-469a-bf07-089ef375fb9bn%40googlegroups.com.