From: Boro Sitnikovski <buritomath-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
To: pandoc-discuss <pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: Custom code highlight
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2020 09:51:51 -0700 (PDT)	[thread overview]

Thank you Christophe, however, I already went through that documentation
and it does not address my question.

Let's assume you have
https://github.com/dafny-lang/dafny/blob/master/Util/latex/dafny.sty. What
would you do so that the following highlights the code properly?

~~~dafny
~~~

Note:

$ pandoc --list-highlight-languages | grep dafny
$