* compatibility mode with default reference.docx
@ 2017-09-16 16:03 tolot27
       [not found] ` <d9f63599-ef02-478c-930b-299058da9b0e-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: tolot27 @ 2017-09-16 16:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hi!

I'm using the the nightly build from pandoc and also tried pandoc 1.19.2.1
and getting the same docx output in compatibility mode if I just convert a
simple document with the default reference.docx:

echo "# Test" | pandoc -o test.docx

What is the cause for this compatibility mode?

I use it with Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 365 German.

--
Regards,
Mathias

* Re: compatibility mode with default reference.docx
       [not found] ` <d9f63599-ef02-478c-930b-299058da9b0e-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2017-09-16 18:04   ` John MacFarlane
       [not found]     ` <20170916180411.GA81541-9Rnp8PDaXcadBw3G0RLmbRFnWt+6NQIA@public.gmane.org>
From: John MacFarlane @ 2017-09-16 18:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

I think this is harmless.  We aim to produce a document that
can be opened with as many versions of Word as possible.
You can convert it with File -> Convert File.

Is there a problem with producing a docx in compatibility
mode?

+++ tolot27 [Sep 16 17 09:03 ]:

@ 2017-09-17 14:40       ` iandol
From: iandol @ 2017-09-17 14:40 UTC (permalink / raw)