* Cross references again...
@ 2021-07-21 23:31 Leena Murgai
       [not found] ` <a1155495-f432-49e9-a541-8256a49e8727n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Leena Murgai @ 2021-07-21 23:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hi there,

I'm using pandoc version 2.14.02  to convert from LaTeX to HTML (same v for
pandoc-crossref).

Currently the cross referencing of figures, tables, code listings and
equations have problems. I'll start with figures and tables.

I'm having problems getting tables and figure captions to be labelled.
References to figures and tables seem to work (without using a filter).
That is, references to tables and figures are numbered and include links to
the table/figure but the captions are not labelled. The behaviour I get is
the similar in the pandoc online converter.

So far I've tried

   - pandoc-xnos: exits with error
      - IndexError: list index out of range
      Error running filter pandoc-tablenos:
      Filter returned error status 1

   - pandoc-crossrefs: doesn't resolve the problem of missing
   labels/references.
      - I followed the advice from André in an earlier discussion (
      https://groups.google.com/g/pandoc-discuss/c/OPetioI26_0/m/u8pgwIBjAgAJ)
      which looked like he had a similar issue but with no avail.

My pandoc yaml:

from: latex
to: html5
output-file: MBML.html
input-file: MBML.tex

template: pandoc/tufte/tufte.html5
standalone: true

metadata:
  date: 21 July 2021
  link-citations: true
  reference-section-title: References
  crossrefYaml: pandoc/pandoc-crossrefs.yml

css:
- pandoc/tufte/tufte.css # https://github.com/edwardtufte/tufte-css
- pandoc/css/pandoc.css  # https://github.com/jez/tufte-pandoc-css
- pandoc/css/tweak.css