As far as I can tell pandoc supports dpub-aria in output since #4213 was merged. But its possible there was a regression For some reason my documents do not have doc-biblioentry roles on the entries in the bibliography. Each child of the div which has the role "doc-bibliography" should have the role "doc-biblioentry". In the examples the roles are correct. I put together I minimum working example in a github repo since there are two files involved. The README explains the issue and has my system info. The html output shows the output with the missing role. Please let me know if I'm doing something wrong. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/c372d13c-7283-4291-bfcb-10fe2b14fa71n%40googlegroups.com.