From: kurt.pfeifle-gM/Ye1E23mwN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org
To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org
Subject: Re: pandoc markdown compatible editor?
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 09:53:46 -0700 (PDT)	[thread overview]

Am Dienstag, 23. Juni 2015 16:11:01 UTC+2 schrieb Diego Algorta:

Yes, you're right. Indentation needs to be 4 chars in total.

The 4-space indentation rule that’s not what I meant here. I meant this:

 ​

*List markers may be enclosed in parentheses or followed by a single
right-parentheses or period. They must be separated from the text that
follows by at least one space, and, if the list marker is a capital letter
with a period, by at least two spaces.*[1]

[1] *The point of this rule is to ensure that normal paragraphs starting
with people’s initials, like*

B. Russell was an English philosopher.

* do not get treated as list items.*

 ​