Hi all, I found several items on the web about customizing my pdf output from Pandoc. I am calling pandoc with the following parameters: pandoc *.md -H seccolor.tex -o test_doc.pdf --table-of-contents --number-sections --indented-code-classes=javascript --highlight-style=monochrome -V mainfont="Palatino" -V documentclass=report -V papersize=A5 -V geometry:margin=1in -V monofont="Courier" --pdf-engine=xelatex The seccolor.tex file is: \usepackage{titlesec} \definecolor{DPurple}{rgb}{.75,.52,.153} \titleformat*{\section}{\color{DPurple}} % \sectionfont{\color{DPurple}} When i run the command i get: Error producing PDF. ! LaTeX Error: File `titlesec.sty' not found. Type X to quit or to proceed, or enter new name. (Default extension: sty) Enter file name: ! Emergency stop. l.98 \definecolor Should i be using another style? I WAS able to generate a standard PDF, but just wanted to add a splash of color. From what I read, this snippet of TeX should work. Can anyone suggest how I can fix this? Thanks, Russ -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/c487e498-4249-4800-ab99-0e3dc9fca664n%40googlegroups.com.