Hi, I use a defaults file to set up my default conversion, including my csl and bibliography defaults. But if I want to override this I would like to use document metadata (i.e. the YAML at the top of the markdown). So by default I use apa.csl but for specific docs I would use another style. Currently the defaults file has higher precedence: CLI option > defaults > document — but I'd prefer: CLI option > document defaults — is there any way to do this? Thanks, Ian -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/c685ea18-3770-4b85-aa47-4c21053e7d05n%40googlegroups.com.