I liked this idea, I think this is a similar theme appeared earlier above, that the logo is in plain text independent of how it is represented. Just like authoring in pandoc is focusing on the content independent of its representation (which font, which format, etc.) We could have a “reference implementation” as the official logo, perhaps also a \pandoc command predefined like that of LaTeX. We could even have a short and long version of the logo, where the short one as shown above is for standalone use as a big logo, and inline logo is like the LaTeX-like command that spells out Pandoc stylishly. Different people can however define the logo using different font/color/etc that looks different but at the same time immediately recognizable as pandoc. I feel like we’re converging on something, for the first time since this long discussion! -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/c7d4f92d-f093-4e2c-9b8e-f3bc01c46f07%40googlegroups.com.