* Pandoc Svelte Components
@ 2022-02-08 18:20 Ben Schmidt
       [not found] ` <c80ce834-946c-4684-8b81-4bfbfced399en-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Ben Schmidt @ 2022-02-08 18:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hi pandoc,

Thanks for everyone's contributions to this library.

In case anyone is interested, I wanted to share a link to a project I've
just started. It consumes the pandoc JSON AST and renders each element as
an overridable component for the web framework Svelte. The idea is to make
it easier to add fancy web gizmos on top of documents generated from
Markdown etc.: I've made some examples like language-specific
copy/execution buttons besides <pre> elements, and IntersectionObserver
listeners that do things when elements scroll into view. Some more
description online: https://github.com/bmschmidt/pandoc-svelte-components.

Any comments or contributions welcome. Thanks to github's @jun-sheaf for
putting out Typescript definitions for the AST for version 1.20; I'm still
looking for a way to get the 1.22 types into typescript.

* Re: Pandoc Svelte Components
       [not found] ` <c80ce834-946c-4684-8b81-4bfbfced399en-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2022-02-08 23:32   ` John MacFarlane
From: John MacFarlane @ 2022-02-08 23:32 UTC (permalink / raw)