Dear all, I am having a *.bib* file with the following format @article{ploberger2017one, title={One belt, One road--China’s new grand strategy}, author={Ploberger, Christian}, journal={Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies}, volume={15}, number={3}, pages={289--305}, year={2017}, publisher={Taylor \& Francis}, datasrc={Est dolore Lorem}, type={labour}, review={ - consectetur eu magna adipisicing excepteur nisi aliqua in. - Adipisicing ipsum nostrud adipisicing eiusmod sit. - Occaecat minim aute ex culpa dolor. - Cupidatat dolore exercitation et ullamco non eu et enim. }, findings={ - consectetur eu magna adipisicing excepteur nisi aliqua in. - Adipisicing ipsum nostrud adipisicing eiusmod sit. - Occaecat minim aute ex culpa dolor. - Cupidatat dolore exercitation et ullamco non eu et enim. } } note that datasrc, type, review, findings are custom attribute. I have got over 100 entries in this format and I would like to *convert them into a table in a landscape .docx* with the following template type | year | author | datasrc | review | findings can pandoc save me from the heavy lifting? Thank you. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/c86cfb53-1149-4b81-a93d-d40a058c5785o%40googlegroups.com.