Hi everyone, There is a TeX package called Schemata to aid in creating “topical schemata”, i.e. "outlines that use braces (or facsimiles thereof) to illustrate the breakdown of concepts and categories in Scholastic thought from late medieval and early modern periods". I would like to add the markup to create schemata to the markdown files and then have them output the results in HTML and PDF. At first, I thought this would be simpler, thanks to the parse-latex filter , but it isn't the case because the package needs to be loaded. Is this currently possible with the already available tools (filters, etc)? Thanks, Bernardo -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/ca67b3d3-5d49-4c05-9fdf-a8836d39df33n%40googlegroups.com.