You might try DeTeX (or OpenDetex, which is easier to find). It strips all LaTeX commands, just leaving the text. (Old version with Windows executable here: https://code.google.com/archive/p/opendetex/ Newer version, but source only, here: https://github.com/pkubowicz/opendetex ) - Jason On Thursday, January 5, 2017 at 8:30:46 PM UTC-6, Grady D wrote: > > I am trying to convert many LaTeX documents using Pandoc. However, some of > the documents have syntax errors or are poorly formatted, and cause Pandoc > to crash. Is there anything I could use, through Pandoc or otherwise, to > make these documents usable/convertable? I intend to convert them to > plaintext preserving only the content, so I do not need full blown syntax > repair as much as I just need a way to eliminate malformed statements. At > the bottom of this post, I have attached some of the errors I'm talking > about. > > Thanks for any suggestions you guys have. > > Error examples: https://hastebin.com/raw/womufuxoko > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/caa79c5c-db77-497b-a1ed-c573bedbcf41%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.