Hi all, (Apologies in advance if the online editor mangles this post, as I'm writing lots html pre tags) I use pandoc to generate reveal.js presentations. All works well if I let pandoc do its thing. However, was looking through the reveal.js v4 docs, and there is a really useful hack to highlight successive lines of a code block. See https://revealjs.com/code/#step-by-step-highlights. To use it, the reveal.js docs say to add "data-line-numbers" inside of the tag. For example: ```

```

That is difficult in pandoc at the moment, as access to the  block
attributes is prevented (see also pandoc issue
[#3858](https://github.com/jgm/pandoc/issues/3858))

Using this:

```{.bash data-line-numbers="1,2,3,4|4|2|3"}
osmium extract \
-p port-au-prince-poly.osm \
-o port-au-prince-latest.osm \
haiti-and-domrep-latest.osm.pbf
```

produces:

 block, OR the
 block, OR both. Esp. given that the HTML
recommendation still suggests putting language-*** class inside the
block.

Any other ways around this? My current solution is just to straight up use
 tags inside my markdown, which I hate doing as
it means I'm only targeting reveal.js.

Thanks,
James Marca