* MD to DocX - Any way to scale down the output?
@ 2022-03-02 15:39 John M Howell
       [not found] ` <67f285e8-f864-49ca-b172-45c6ff8b0ffdn-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: John M Howell @ 2022-03-02 15:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Markdown + Pandoc is wonderful. However, most of those I need to share
information with use DocX or other Microsoft products. Using Pandoc passing
in the CSS is great but often I need to scale down the fonts and pictures
for better export to DocX.

Is there any way to tell Pandoc to scale down the output? All of it?
Pictures and fonts?

Thank you in advance.
JohnH

* Re: MD to DocX - Any way to scale down the output?
       [not found] ` <67f285e8-f864-49ca-b172-45c6ff8b0ffdn-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2022-03-02 16:15   ` Daniel Staal
From: Daniel Staal @ 2022-03-02 16:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

On 3/2/22 10:39 AM, John M Howell wrote:
> Markdown + Pandoc is wonderful. However, most of those I need to share
> information with use DocX or other Microsoft products. Using Pandoc
> passing in the CSS is great but often I need to scale down the fonts and
> pictures for better export to DocX.
>
> Is there any way to tell Pandoc to scale down the output? All of it?
> Pictures and fonts?

You'll want your own docx reference file:
https://pandoc.org/MANUAL.html#options-affecting-specific-writers

Daniel T. Staal

local copyright law.