* Why not xcolor instead of color?
@ 2015-11-21 19:32 BP Jonsson
       [not found] ` <5650C6DA.5070009-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
From: BP Jonsson @ 2015-11-21 19:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

Is there any profound reason why pandoc's default latex template
doesn't use the [xcolor][] package with
hyperref/linkcolor/urlcolor etc? We could have a variable
`xcoloroptions` which could be set to
`dvipsnames`/`svgnames`/`x11names` by the user. That would provide
a larger default color set than what the color package does, with
the option of loading *much* larger sets if desired.

[xcolor]: https://www.ctan.org/pkg/xcolor

* Re: Why not xcolor instead of color?
       [not found] ` <5650C6DA.5070009-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
@ 2015-11-21 20:37   ` Andrew Dunning