I've just released version 0.13.0 of Codebraid Preview for VS Code (VS Marketplace , Open VSX ). The HTML preview now supports LaTeX, Org, reStructuredText, and Textile, in addition to the Markdown variants supported previously. There is also scroll sync between the document source and the preview for all formats. Pandoc parse errors from invalid documents are displayed in the preview, with a link to jump to the corresponding source location, which is particularly useful for LaTeX. Code execution with Codebraid (Jupyter kernels or built-in system) is currently still limited to Markdown, but I'm hoping to support additional formats soon. The preview is now compatible with any text-based document format supported by Pandoc, including custom Lua readers. Additional formats can typically be added by defining a few settings. The scroll sync capabilities can also be extended to any format. I'm happy to add support for other formats that are built into Pandoc, or help get scroll sync working with custom readers. This requires Pandoc 3.1.1 for full functionality. It wouldn't have been possible without all of the excellent new Lua features from Pandoc 2.17 through 3.1.1! Geoff Poore -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/cceaaca7-eecf-45a7-b03d-a79a09022090n%40googlegroups.com.