* xwiki output does not use a template at all
@ 2022-09-09 21:38 Gadi
       [not found] ` <b2b91cf3-d13e-4b69-8e3b-aef81848caa4n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Gadi @ 2022-09-09 21:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Greetings,
I am attempting to use the xwiki output of Pandoc but wanted to use a
custom template. When I used -D to get the default and then modified it and
used the --template flag the modifications did not show up. I then
attempted to see if the default template was used by
specifying --table-of-contents and --include-before-body=FILE but neither
of those effected the output. Is this a bug or am I making some mistake. I
have tried replicating the same command line but just switching to HTML
output and see the templating system working as documented.

Example commands used:
pandoc source.md -f markdown-auto_identifiers --template
pandoc_template.xwiki -t xwiki -s -o output.xwiki
pandoc source.md -t xwiki --table-of-contents
--include-before-body=include_before.xwiki

I attempted to review the source but I am not familiar with Haskell enough
to understand why this might be happening.

Thanks!

Gadi

* Re: xwiki output does not use a template at all
       [not found] ` <b2b91cf3-d13e-4b69-8e3b-aef81848caa4n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2022-09-09 21:41   ` John MacFarlane
       [not found]     ` <3FB50E67-4EE3-4F41-9E2C-0C2386B9D099-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
From: John MacFarlane @ 2022-09-09 21:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

I can confirm this, but I don’t know yet why this happens.

@ 2022-09-09 21:53       ` John MacFarlane
       [not found]         ` <02613E2F-9809-4C6B-AB09-6DF8F115163C-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
From: John MacFarlane @ 2022-09-09 21:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

OK, I see now. The person who wrote this module never implemented `—standalone` features or any sensitivity to metadata.
Please requset this on our issue tracker; it shouldn’t be hard to add support.

@ 2022-09-12 16:22           ` Gadi
From: Gadi @ 2022-09-12 16:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss