Apologies if I'm late to the logo party. From briefly looking through the contributions there seem to be quite a few fairly complex designs being discussed, thought I'd contribute something simpler as a possible alternative. 'Simple' can have advantages (ease of reproduction, more memorable etc). Anyway, this is my tuppence-worth... It would no doubt benefit from a few tweaks from somebody with a deign-oriented mind. Merry Xmas!! On Sunday, 16 August 2015 10:44:39 UTC+9, Yuki Fujiwara wrote: > > Let's discuss to make Pandoc logo. > > The logo strongly represent the existence of Pandoc and briefly show what > it is. > This will be useful when we make a presentation. > To expand Pandoc to the world, the logo will be important. > > We need to discuss about: > > - What is the concept of logo design? > - Who can design the logo or how can we recruit designers? > > or additional questions will be appeared. > > -- > Yuki FUJIWARA > sky.y...-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org > > > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/cece377d-69ca-4470-a937-6b5bc0c99711%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.